My client is market leader as insurance broker and risk advisor. With over 35,000 employees operating in more than 130 countries, they serve commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. They are part of the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annualized revenue approaching $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
What can you expect?
Do you have a quantitative and/or actuarial background, looking for the possibility to combine your analytical, communicative and commercial skills to help drive growth and are you interested in joining a global leader in risk management and insurance broking? Our client is currently recruiting for an actuary or related profession to lead the Analytical Solutions team in the Netherlands. The team represents the engine room and the content creation part of the company's business with its resources fully dedicated to modelling, benchmarking, loss parameterization and data management: to foster consistency, the Analytical Solutions unit includes all activities related to risk retention strategies and risk financing optimization solutions.
This position will work closely with the Client Executive (current clients) or Account Owner (prospects) who are accountable for driving both new and expanded business to clients and prospects. Balances technical competence and financial acumen and is able to facilitate sophisticated sales/renewal meetings to reach the best risk solutions. Possesses a unique ability to keep pace with and lead discussions in a dynamic C-suite transactional environment.
What is in it for you?
- Dynamic and challenging projects in risk finance environment on C-suite level
- Be part of the innovating solutions aligning with the latest insurance market trends
- Good work life balance with a competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit program
- 30 Days Annual Leave
They will count on you to:
- Be accountable for delivering, among others, risk financing optimization, natural catastrophe modelling and benchmarking activities for clients and prospects
- Collaborate with other Analytics Solutions teams at regional and global level
- Build up an internal Analytics Solutions team and support the local go-to-market strategy
- Participate at meetings with clients in cooperation with client executives and sales resources
- Take part at quarterly regional leadership calls and annual off-site meeting
What you need to have:
- Possesses excellent and proven business skills with emphasis in organizational selling
- Proven skills in Analytics (Finance, Data science including Statistical/Stochastic modelling, Ability to work with large data volumes, etc.)
- Ability to operate in an active deadlines-driven environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrates communication skills, building and maintaining relationships, coordinating others, business acumen, strategic reasoning and a results focus
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of company sanctioned email, word processing and spreadsheet software as well as navigation with the Internet. Possesses fundamental knowledge of office databases and company sanctioned sales technology tools
- Holds a University degree in Econometrics/Mathematics/Actuarial science/Finance or similar with several years of work experience
- Fluent English (speaking and writing), Dutch is an advantage