Actuarial Analyst II - Gainesville or Miami, FL (Remote possibility)
A health plan that recognizes the actuarial impact on helping improve the health and lives of their members. This employer supports both professional and personal growth of their employees and is actively seeking an Actuarial Analyst II to join the team!
- Actuarial trend analysis developing liabilities supporting pricing activities
- Development and analysis of financial projections
- Risk adjustment in Commercial and Medicare product lines
- Assess feasibility, marketability, improvements, market needs of new products
- Bachelor's in mathematics, Economics, Actuarial Service or related field
- 2-3 years of experience with trend analysis working with risk models
- Completion of at least 3 SOA exams
- Intermediate level of SAS, SQL preferred
- Intermediate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Remote possibility (state dependent)
- Competitive salary
- Tuition assistance
If you'd like to apply, send a resume to email@example.com !