Salary - 30,000-35,000 Euro
A fantastic opportunity to join a Specialist Occupational Health business with several offices across Ireland.
This new position will be part of the Finance team based in the Dublin Offices. This role will be working closely with the Group Finance Manager providing accounting support to the finance function and the wider operational business.
This is such a good opportunity for you to join this company as they pride themselves on an exceptional culture and growth for their employees. So not just a great opportunity but a great career opportunity.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Processing of Sales Invoicing.
- Input and posting of daily bank transactions.
- Support to the Bank Reconciliation process.
- Support the Group Finance Manager in the completion of the month-end process.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the statutory year-end process.
Some Key Requirements:
- 1 Years of experience with SAGE is a priority.
- Previous experience in a Finance function role.
- Keen understanding of financial transactions, with initiative to question.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An appreciation of Information Systems, processes, and applications.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you think you are a good fit, apply with the link!