**Technology Platform Manager - Finance - Permanent - Technology Services**
A leading Financial Services business based in the heart of the City is looking for a Technology Platform Manager to join their Technology team in London. The Technology team operates on a global basis and are looking for a team player to assist in building out their Global Platform discipline and function.
The role will support the Finance Platform Directors to ensure both design and change decisions are in alignment with the Strategic Capabilities of the business as well as our policies, procedures, and best practice guidelines. This role is a fantastic opportunity to help shape and drive Platforms & Technology initiatives from the early stages and spans across finance transformation, global business units and technologies.
They are ideally looking for experience of:
- Experience of financial processes within the financial services sector
- Experience of ERP Operational system integrating with People Soft or Financial Accounts Systems
- Experience of managing change and run of Platforms (Applications) within Insurance or Financial Service Solutions would be essential however, other Finance Technology experience would be considered.
- Use of ERP and Analytical Platforms
- Experience in leading or worked with multiple change Programmes and subsequently stabilising or supporting user adoption would be key.
- Managed or delivering Global based Platform services across multiple regions.
- Good relationship skills and working with multiple stakeholders with experience setting up a new Operate Model
- Previously lead the implementation of, or worked within Product leadership, Agile methodologies & Dev Ops is required
- Experience of major change delivery and operations using key methodologies and frameworks is required.
- Proven experience of working with third parties and managing performance is key.
- Experience coordinating with a virtual team across multiple territories to apply best practice