Oliver James have partnered with a leading insurance business looking to hire a Services and Performance analyst on a permanent basis.
This will be a Technology Services and Performance Analyst to join the Global Technology Services team in London. GTS operates on a global basis, looking at driving efficiency and productivity of our technology partners.
This is an exciting role for someone with drive and enthusiasm to involve in management of technology projects and monitoring vendor performance. This person will also help to identify gaps and improvement opportunities within service and performance framework.
- Key responsibilities:
- Assist in implementing and administering vendor performance framework and process and procedures in line with that
- Create and implement tools and methodologies to drive better management of the technology agreements and vendor performance
- Assist with the production of KPI and SLA reporting
- Ensure that service performance requirements are resolved in appropriate timeframes
- Experience in vendor performance monitoring and management process with exposure to the different types of technology agreements.
- Strong data analytics skills with experience in creating dashboard and regular reporting in Tableau, PowerBI or similar tools
- Proficient in MS office programmes. Advanced Excel and analytics experience is essential
- Ability to deal with all levels of stakeholders and colleagues
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you are interested, please apply below with an up to date CV.
You must live and have the right to work in the UK to apply.