Medior Full Stack .Net Developer - Evolve Anywhere in the World
If you are looking for a new challenge, in a leading European company in the payments and transactional services sector, in the top 10 worldwide, and if you are an experienced .Net developer, then this is the opportunity for you.
Located in Brussels, this opportunity will allow you to have a perfect work-life balance as it is easily accessible by public transport and they provide a parking spot for the ones who come by car (no parking problems in the morning).
As an IT passionate, you love or dream to use cutting-edge technology. By joining them, you will learn, be trained and, work with the latest technologies on the market.
With this company, you will be part of a positive culture, with a team that strives to improve every day and the opportunity to grow within the company in any of its offices around the world.
Medior Full Stack .Net Developer - the job :
You are part of a multidisciplinary Tribe of enthusiastic people, dedicated to the specific projects and products. You will be part of a Scrum feature team and participate actively in all its scrum rituals since empowerment is a real strong value of our company. You will collaborate with all stakeholders from product definition & grooming in order to deliver but also support it in production through a DevOps collaborative mindset.
- You take an active part in peer-working/coding sessions, because you understand high value it brings for knowledge acquisition and good practices sharing.
- Create innovative & high-quality technical solutions and architecture that will be delivered through scrum iterations, using CI/CD pipeline directly ran by your DevOps squad.
- You deliver and demonstrate user stories, blending code development & testing activities, supported by common "Definition of Done" defined by your scrum team.
- You support roll-out and monitoring of new features delivered by your scrum squad and are open for reactive support upon customer support.
- You inspect and adapt through recurring retrospectives but you'll also take involvement on Hack Day sessions that help our company to identify potential improvements.
Medior Full Stack .Net Developer - your profile :
- Software Development defines you, it is a passion you want to share with others and want to improve every day: min 3 experience with ASP .NET Core and SOA or such basics and being used to work with any kind of source control tool (at Worldline we use GIT)
- You don't only write code, you own it and you feel responsible for the software you build.
- For you, testing is of utmost importance; better yet, you think automated testing is the way forward in order for you to fully concentrate on writing software instead of focusing on debugging
- Experience with the following Front-end technologies: React or UI/UX ES6, TypeScript & WebPack
- Finally, we work in a very Agile, multicultural set-up, so a fluency in English is required
Medior Full Stack .Net Developer - Your future package :
- A permanent position in a company who is leader in his market in Europe
- Car + Fuel card
- An attractive salary depending on your profile
- Group Insurance, Hospital Insurance
- A Laptop, phone + subscription and bonuses
- Flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home
- Learning plan tailored to the employee's needs
- The chance to be part of the evolution of this company