IT Business Analyst
Oliver James are working with a client based in Surrey who are looking for an IT Business Analyst to join their growing team. You will be working across the end-to-end life cycle of projects and programmes to identify business problems/ opportunities; elicit, analyse, document and validate requirements; and define/ implement suitable IT/ business solutions.
Key responsibilities for the IT Business Analyst:
- Working with internal stakeholders to identify/ define business problems/ opportunities, understand the current 'As-Is' state and define business requirements to achieve the 'To-Be' state.
- Planning and managing the analysis tasks throughout the full project life cycle.
- Using a range of best practice analysis tools to elicit, document, analyse and validate functional and non-functional requirements.
Key skills for the IT Business Analyst:
- Have performed the Business Analyst role from project brief to closure on multiple, complex projects/programmes.
- Best practice Business Analysis tools and techniques; including UML; business process modelling; requirements elicitation, documentation, analysis and validation; requirements traceability, wireframes.
- Waterfall delivery methodologies.
If this opportunity sounds like you or someone in your network, please reach out directly to Emily Smith at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.