Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Manage client relationships
- Can work on a variety of client offering and will get the opportunity to specialise in areas
- Work on a diverse challenging projects with high-profile clients
- Experience of working in a UK pensions consultancy with an awareness of current pension issues and how these impact clients
- A strong communicator with strong analytical, numerical and critical thinking skills
- Proven track record of business development and managing client relationships
This is not just a broad and varied role in terms of day to day responsibility, but there is also scope to move across other service lines in the future
Our client provides exceptional training and you will gain Exposure to a wide range of services with an abundance of career enhancing opportunities. This business operates a meritocracy, promoting based on performance rather than time served.
For further details or for a confidential discuss around how your role compares in the market, please do not hesitate to reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 3861 9181.